L.A. Colors Truly Matte Foundation Review Skin Tone: Medium Tanned Skin Type: Oily and Sensitive Hello Beauties! A few months ago, L.A Colors had launched a new foundation and it was matte. I was looking for a matte foundation, so I picked up their L.A. Colors Truly Matte Foundation. I have been using it for the last few days and now, let’s get to the review straight READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight Product Description: A unique, long wearing foundation that gives you flawless coverage! L.A Colors Truly Matte foundation is a high pigment formula that applies as a liquid and blends to a beautiful matte, powder-like finish. Available in 14 shades to compliment a wide range of skin tones. Features : Gives Smooth, Powder-Matte Fini...
Comments
Post a Comment